Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of the year

One day to go till the end of the year.
I who am prolix have become blog-tied.
I have blogger's block. (Apparently a very rare condition in general.)
That's it, for words, today.

For memories, all the New Year's Eves I have known (quite a few).
Last night old friends called to invite me to a party for the first time in years, and I am so happy to be going and looking forward to seeing them though it will rend my heart in some ways.
Gregory, my son, I especially remember you as I begin another year without you. You are the light of my life and memories of you light up my thoughts. You have carried away the dross and left pure gold behind you.
Alex, my first-born, I love you.  Lesa, my daughter in law, you are the only daughter I will ever have, and I love you. Miranda, Isabel, and Daniel, you are lighting the candle of the future for Grandma.
Benjamin, last born, your support in all the hard times has been unforgettable. I love you and  thank you from the depths of my self.

Food? I will not think of food on this day. I'll try to fast or rather eat very lightly until I get to the party, LOL. Hasta manana, the year  2011. Oh, it seems late in time to me. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment