Saturday, July 13, 2013

Continuation of the Woman Above Rubies

Some how I got cut off the end of the blog.

To continue.  At five in the morning her friend Anne-Marie arrived to pick Lesa up and they left. That was a final blessing for me, not having to go down to the airport in the dark and drive home on the freeway. God Bless Lesa and Anne-Marie!

All of this does not describe the cheerfulness, the practicality, the strength, in the face of weakness and aged-ness that were shown by my daughter-in-law to us.  There is no substitute for any of it, anywhere.

I believe I wrote earlier in my blog, if not on Facebook, how gratifying it was to see my sons working together clearing out the garage and bringing order out of chaos out there....this part of it was for ME, and I will never be able to express my gratitude to a fine woman, for a gracious act of kindness and industry.  YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment