Thursday, January 1, 2015

Into the New Year

Yes, going into a New Year is just like going into the woods. (You can tell that that theme is still playing in my head.)

I started the New Year by having Sandra, my helper, over to clean up after me. She is so good. She can erase two weeks' worth of marraneo in four hours. I surely thank God that I have her and I would dread to ever lose her wonderful help.

Then I went down to the ocean and thought mostly about Gregory. Gregory always liked to go to the water on Jan. 1, and I often went with him down to the bay or beach whenever we were together, which was a pretty long time...42 years. What a great son, and a sweet person to have around. I miss him.

Then I went to See's and bought a bordeaux bar and ate the whole thing. Mea culpa, WHOLE 30. Then i came home and made a diet supper of ground beef, broccoli and an apple of repentence.

Plus, I did my I Ching, Tui over Ken (joy over the mountain) and got Hsien: Attraction,
Sensation. Perturbing and confusing. I wasn't looking for that. Must think about it.

Then I did the I Ching for a reading for the USA, the condition of things.  Came up K'an (water) over K'an (water), a dire reading whose hexagram is K'an :The Abyss. Danger, danger!! Not a propitious reading.

Oh yes, I also got some stuff to make my finances and budget  more accurate to record and maintain.
So, that is it for the first of January, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment