Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good afternoon....and a Happy New Year to all my friends and readers...Theo and I, and Freckles and Kitty Blanko (who may be re-named Kitty Bravo if he turns a little more petlike and not so wild)...do want to wish you all the happiest and most rewarding of New Years.

That is my Christmas picture taken on Christmas morning, wearing my new vintage strawberry ice cream pink sweater with a gorgeous cotton vest from somewhere in Asia.  All those red flowers are embroidered, and there are wines and crimsons and scarlets in the mix, with a few little mirrors thrown in for fun. I love the ensemble, and it's great fun to put clothes together for effect, isnt it?

That picture is meant to replace my former picture wearing the beautiful French patterned apron.  Soon it will be two years since the older photo was taken, and it is time for another one. I would like to put the new picture on the head of the blog, but I don't know how!!!  In the meantime, I 'll continue on writing and trying to learn how to put the new picture up.  It is time for me to find the I Ching so that I can throw my coins for the new year.  I have never misplaced it before but hope I'll find it by tomorrow.

Tonight we'll lay our old heads down on our pillows early as usual. And in the morning I'll go to church to celebrate the Christmas Octave, as I didn't get to church when Ben was here. I'll tell you all about church when I get back, if it's interesting. Love to all. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment