Friday, May 11, 2012

Kitchen Really Is Finished==Almost....

Good evening.

Guys came today and put in the tile over the range area.  Could I have been happy without it? Probably.  Am I happy with it? VERY happy.  It is a beautifully-done job.  I designed and planned it all and I take responsibility for most of the mistakes I can see....They were very professional workers and did a great job.

The decorations are charming and appropriate to a small house in a middle class suburb. And yet they are individual and personal to me. I rather like them.  I can see mistakes, which are pointed up by the photos. I need to make some better photos....but there they are.

After the workers left we were emotionally exhausted and had to go to Kaiser to pick some refills from the farmacia, then to the grocery store to buy vegetables...after that we were so tired that we had to stop by Taco Bell for our supper and I had to eat a delicious enchirito.  And it was delicious, too!!! YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment