Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday

 Good morning.

Up betimes and to the Witt Lincoln to get our poor car.  It needed work...(surprise).

Then we went to the IKEA  and exhausted ourselves creeping about on just one floor.  We got a pillow, a cushion, a baking dish (I only have about fifty), two tiny stuffed toys for James, (grand-nephew), and a breakfast for 99 cents. IKEA has great food at a cheap price.  My breakfast consisted of a good-sized portion of scrambled egg substitute, a tiny portion of bacon, and a generous portion of really nice breakfast potatoes.  And an iced tea for 1.49.  Taterton's coffee was free as it was before the store opened.  When the store opened we abandoned the cafeteria and plowed about looking for a particular pillow that he wanted, though to no avail.

I am going in to change my clothes as I can see that the day will be hot and even a tee shirt and summer jeans will be too much.  I am still looking for a picture of Kitty Blanco to put on here.  That picture above is a picture of what to do with the marketing when you have plenty of silver and onions. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment