Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanks for Everything

Sometimes things happen just right.

As when I had my heart attack, and there were the Dr. and his team just finishing a procedure and ready for me to slide in right then and be next.  How lucky can you be?

My favorite glasses, small, fragile, rimless, have been lost to me ever since I went out into the back yard with dearest Foxy, and the glasses fell out of my tee shirt where I'd stuck them, and went into limbo.  I was and am sure that Foxy grabbed them and ran off with them, with who knows what danger infliced by his baby teeth...dropped them somewhere, that only he knew,--and forgot about them. I have looked for them again and again but went out once more today, peeking under flower pots and under yard debris...

I thought that I'd write to Ben this following: "Please ask Foxy Angus to tell me where the glasses are in a dream, and perhaps I'll get the message."  I figured in a dream, because from his dreams to mine are the only way he and I can directly communicate.  Or perhaps, I then thought, he will help me to just stumble across them.

Shortly I looked into a bed where I have looked several times before, and saw in the twilight (it's always twilight around here, or it just my eyes?) the thinnest glimmer of a line of metal....Couldn't be, I thought, but my wishes were stronger than my thoughts. I leant over into the dark planting bed and plucked out, unbelieving, my lost glasses.

Thank you, Lord!  Thank you mind that received the message from unconscious little Foxy!  I have been lucky beyond measure so many times.  My wishes are granted to me and I thank you, Lord. Hallelujah!!!   YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment