Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Empty Nest Syndrome

Good morning!

Well...the kids (Alex, Ben, and Alex's son Daniel) were here for nine whole days, working like ants the whole time in the garage.

They left on Sunday, A and D driving a UHaul, Ben driving his car with Foxy in the pilot's position...and Theo went to the hospital.

So here I have been after days of hectic cooking, running, eating, planning...high and dry and alone for a couple of nights.  Theo is supposed to come home tonight but it'll be many a long day before I see any of the others again.

I seem to have caught a refreshment of my summer cold, and am sniffing away. Downer.

I am also picking up stuff.  They went through the garage, but left the house largely untouched. So the little stuff that's around is still around.  The valuables are still around.  And most of the furniture is still around. Gracious.

Still don't know what we'll do or where we'll go.
Something to think about. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment