Friday, March 25, 2011

Dream

Good morning!

Yesterday, I forgot to tell about a dream that I'd had during the night.

I woke up at about two, deeply involved in a clear and active dream.  My husband and I were going to do something, (move? re-model?) and we had already started with our project. I looked about me at large bare gray-ish walls, the color of unfinished wallboard probably.  I thought about all my hundreds of pictures, paintings and photographs and noted that they must be put away somewhere.  There was a hint of moving to a different house, or the house in the dream was a bare house where we had already moved in, but there was the hint of excitement and accomplishment in the air.  The time was morning, in the dream.  All was a promise of change, but the important thing for a dream analyst to realize is that "change" was not the predominant feeling of the dream. It was accepted as just as ordinary as any other situation.  Only upon reviewing the dream in the clear light of day did I realize that all the elements were of movement and change.  Bare walls waiting for something to happen to them, that was the main portent and a big visual focus in the dream.

And without thinking, I wrote my blog about my "room", the "room" I'd written about the day before too...there is something there, in that wonderful room.

Yesterday I began cleaning out papers.  My, that's hard to do. Lots of old assignments from when I got my Master's.  Lots of  "creative writing" unfinished, and a few finished stories.  Of course, I have to read everything. It takes time but I gotta do it. I really do.  There might be a treasure there.

Today is Friday and I have to go to weigh with my weight-loss group.  We are constantly told that no one can do this alone, but that is not true.  Whatever a motivation a group can offer, it does not really work for me.  I don't lose for the approbation of the others.  When I have mustered up the grit to undergo a diet, it has been due to some inner change and drive that has nothing to do with a group. I need to pay some attention to myself in that respect. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment