Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lent is On

Yes, I went to church yesterday.  My lenten resolve is, to play the piano (call it practice) for one half hour each day. That is the minimum; I could always do more, to my advantage.

Writing the blog is a daily discipline, undisciplined though it is.  Just having to come and write something is an obligation as well as a joy.  When I learn how to put on photos and so forth I'll be ahead of the game.

Today I came to the computer to find that hardly anything would open up.  I could not even get Breakfast with Yazzybel to open up, but I jumped to Internet Explorer and here it is. 

I won't write much today.  This one is more obligation than joy, until I get the problem straightened out. I need to clean my cache at the very least, but do not remember how to do it.  So, that is all for today. I am going to play out of John Thompson's Book 2, for a half hour.  Don't laugh; it's not as easy as you might think.YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment