Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Dank and Gray and Cold

Good afternoon! Running late today, and as soon as I finish this I'm putting on my double nightie and going to bed. Tired of being COLD.

Church was cold today. Nothing new.  Dean R. gave a good sermon about his vision of admitting God into his mansion but having all the inner doors locked. We have to unlock all the doors when we let God in.  Good thought.

Amusing note for the day:  During the service, a solitary young man who sits to the left side of the left aisle just in front of me was TEXTING all during the Lord's Prayer.  His lips were moving too so I guess we could say he was multi-tasking during the Lord's Prayer.  First time I have seen it. He had his phone semi hidden in his program as he held both up in front of him, but he did not realize that his actions could be seen by both me and God there from the rear.  Those little thumbs were just going to town. LOLOLOLOL.

Then I left the sacred precincts and came homeward, stopping at Albertson's on the way. There I purchased a large quantity of dried pintos from the bin, also salsa, also cocoa, also tarragon. I am writing the cost of each one and 3/2011 on each iten so that in a few months I can compare the prices.  I spent over fifty bux but, if gloomy predictions are true, I saved as much in future grocery prices. Theodore would think I am a maniac so that is why I purchased these items while by myself.

Now to put on the double-nitie and curl up till I get really warm. Love to all, YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment