Friday, October 28, 2011

I Have the Feeling That Something's Missing

And that Something is a Someone--my longlost cousin Stuart.

Somehow I had the impression that this was the weekend on which he was making his visit to us--all was ready. At ten this morning, I thought I'd call to see when he was going to drive in from the airport. To my surprise, he answered from his home office in Connecticut.  Whoa.  He's coming next weekend, not this one.

I will freeze the roast uncooked...I will freeze the cake I made if I can't think of a way to give it away...and we will eat the frijoles, as they were already started and probably would not freeze well.  Well, if I refry them they will be fine. We'll see.

To fill in the great big hole in my (expected) weekend, I'll put in some more pictures of the work done by Filiberto and Cesar. These pictures will be boring, because tile floors in progress can only be boring..but that' s all I have to fill the space. YAZZYBEL
See?  Told ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment