Sunday, October 9, 2011

Time Passes By

Wow, so much time has passed by since Wednesday. I have had good ideas for things to write about nearly every day. I wanted to write. But the time never worked out.

Today I was up at five and was going to make up for lost time, but by six thirty, Theodore was up--wonder why? That is so rare. Several times I have started to write the blog and have brought up the dashboard--but have to shut down for one reason or another.

I wonder what will happen to those lost ideas.  Will they resurface, or reappear slightly altered? Who knows?

One thing I've been doing is eating all those diet things I mentioned earlier in the week. Doesnt seem to have made much difference in my bodily composition.  I also made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing. They do make a difference. If I eat a couple of those (I make them half size), I'll know it.

Here's what I have been subsisting on, largely, over the last few days (besides a cupcake or two per day)L:

red bell pepper, cut in matchsticks
green bell pepper, cut in matchsticks
celery, cut into horizontal slices, lots of it
tomato cut into small dice
raw carrot cut in matchsticks (provided by the supermarket)
onion sliced very thin and cut up, diced, or whatever
green onion ditto
chopped herbs
thinly cut or chopped cabbage, napa, brussels, bokchoy or whatever
spinach or chard

one (two if huge amount) garlic clove minced

Make a mixing bowl full of the above, and add a dressing made of a small amount of vinegar, a dollop of chili sauce (less corn syrup than ketchup), a very small amount of olive oil, and toss it up. You may also add any other cut raw vegetable. Radishes are very nice.
When you eat that, it is like eating a bunch of twigs and leaves and your tummy feels very full and it takes a long time to digest. Tonight I got brown rice from Trader Joe's that you can put into a microwave...Put some in a bowl and a bunch of that salad above on top. Very tasty and you feel as if you are in Thailand, and you are full.
I'll try to do better this week, catch my thoughts or write down a hint so that when I do get to the blog, I can get those golden ideas down on paper. I mean, air, of course. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment