Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yes, It's Been a Long Time

Well, I have no excuses.

Inconveniences, yes. Excuses, no.

This will be quick. Or short. Or both.

Up at five, sleepy yet after going to the bathroom. Back to bed prepared to snooze till seven.

Lights on!  My spouse up and maundering about in the bedroom!  "Why, may I ask?" 

"I thought you were up," sez he.  "No, I am not," sez I from the depths of the comfy warm puffers.

Lights continue on...hubby off in the living room where the roar of the TV can shortly be heard. So I said, the heck with it, and got up.  He got up to await the opening of the market and the price of Apple. 

"But it's only five thirty," sez I.  Continued application of attention to CNBC was my only response.

So here I sit at the computer with burnt-out eyes, feeling disagreeable.

This is as good a time as any to give the Kitty Blanko report.  Should I say, Kitty Blanca?  Still not absolutely sure, but the pendulum seems to be swinging that way. Astute peeking skills have been applied, and I think he's a female. Pretty sure.

Kitty Blanko's injured eye looks better, more like a regular eyeball, but I think he's blind in that eye. He has showed up here twice with a fluourescent green shoestring tied about his neck, and I have made Theo remove it each time.  Someone is trying to restrict his movements (KB's) or is giving us a signal that KB belongs to someone else.  I need to send them the signal that if a cat is yours, it's your responsibility to give it food.  Well, it is a long day ahead, I hope.

The dr. wants to make me take Lovastatin.  I am conflicted.  Lots of irritants today. Grouchily yours, YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment