Sunday, February 13, 2011

oops, got cut off this is still Sunday

To continue:

Past: "You said I was a selfish pig."

Feelings: " That made me cry and feel terrible."

Future goal: "Next time I wish you would sit down and talk with me a bit while we hold hands and then let me know how you feel,so that we can get to the heart of our differences (on that subject.)"

Timing, the quickness of our response, is responsible for  lots of mistaken communication on the Computer.

The latter part of the Forum was taken up with a quick explanation of Facebook, which personifies all the pitfalls we can dodge while on the Internet, and was very valuable to me who, in spite of having been on Facebook for a while, has not the first idea of how to handle it. 

If you hit this page first, please go back to the former post as I think I blew that part away OR published it by mistake. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment