Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Short and Sweet

Good Morning!!!

Today's blog will be short, because I am going to be very busy cooking and preparing food. My sister (no.3 on the roster) and her husband are coming over to visit from Tucson, and they'll probably get here in early afternoon, so we have very little time this morning to get things done.

I have to go take my bath now. When I come out I will make stuffed peppers and put the frijoles on to cook.  I bought the beans yesterday in Albertson's produce department, from a big bin, and they looked beautiful, pale and freckled and fresh, so it should not take them very long to cook. 

I already made a casserole for tomorrow, after arising at six-thirty. It is Pasta Shells Stuffed with Tuna, and is quick and easy but has several steps and so--time consuming after all. I will put the recipe on later if I get a moment.

Tomorrow there will be no church, no forum, probably--as my niece and her teenaged children are to be baptized in Tampa and we can see it LIVE AND ONLINE so we (her parents and we) shall be eating pancakes, drinking coffee, and watching at six thirty a.m. our time.  So, my friends, hasta manana and I'll throw that recipe on if there's time later. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment