Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dizzy Tuesday

Good morning--I guess.

I woke up with vertigo. I have learned how to control vertigo by tilting upper body first to one side, then the other, thus settling that little floating bone in our ears that gets dislodged and gives us vertigo.

However, it hasn't worked too well this morning. A rising up from this chair at the computer will be planned, not spontaneous.  I lurched about and made my self a cup of Keurig, but don't really fancy it.

Yesterday we went out to the Diabetes Clinic at Kaiser and found out , ultimately, that Theo will be restricted from driving due to his low blood sugar incident last week. 

What will they say when they find out that the designated driver has vertigo?  What will we do? I'm told, or have been told in the past, that there are people from the community who'll drive others about as needed...Better look into it. Like the Meals on Wheels, it's timely. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment