Friday, January 13, 2012

Sick as a Bow Wow

Hi, here I am, sick as a bow wow.

I guess my resistance finally wore down and I got it.

Not too bad except for the times when I cannot breathe.

If Kaiser would give  me Ery-C, I would get over it totally. But they will not.

Theo is better, is wandering off to his doctors on his own. Yesterday he  brought back the notation, "Patient came unaccompanied.  Next visit, patient must be accompanied." LOL.Too bad.  When your only friend and caregiver is eighty two years old, you need  to take heed.  She might go down some day, sooner than later.

I forgot to mention that the best thing for treating this upper respiritory type ailment is: STEAM.  You are supposed to go into small bathroom and turn on shower full blast. Stay in there five minutes at least, breathing the steam. Do this several times a day, and drink a glass of water every hour. It really heaps.

I had to cancel my TOPS weight loss club and my hairdresser's appointment. Too baddy.  In a few days I should feel better and will be nagging Theodore to take me to Tucson to breathe some dry air.  Is that a contradiction?  BOTH are necessary, each in its time. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment