Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gang Aft Aglee

Well.
While I was writing about garb, and taking my long sudsy hot bath, strange things were happening.
I came out of the bath to find my husband sitting in a kitchen chair, almost totally unresponsive.

I tried to take his blood sugar, but it came out 'error' and 'needs battery.' So I did the only other sane thing: I called 911.

The wonderful people have left after being here nearly an hour.  They were prepared to take him in to the ER themselves, but after dosing him with glucose intravenously and other potions, he finally came round.  Kaiser still wants to see him so I am driving him to Kaiser ER now.  He seems to be OK; we'll see what they say.

We never know what a Thursday will bring, for "the best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglee," don't they, Robbie? YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment