Monday, June 4, 2012

Discouraging

Good morning.

I am discouraged. I have no clue as to how to manage my photographs to put them onto the blog when and where I want them. Sometimes it seems to come up and I do it. Most of the time it doesn't happen.

I spent a lot of time with the computer guy last week in his office.  I finally told him that I don't need repairs, I need a tutorial.  It is difficult to find the tutorial that's specific to your need, but I must look for the very patient who can teach me. This is getting too frustrating to be pleasant and ruins the pleasure of using the computer.

The computer guy said that he is not a tutor. It doesn't help me one bit for someone to hear my problem, take in computer in hand and perform some barely perceptible slight-of-hand and say, "There ya go."  Yes, there I go at that moment , but five minutes later in the privacy of my own home NOTHIN' HAPPENS.  Nothing right, that is.

To the positive side, I am enjoying my new kitchen. It is good to have it LOOK neat when it's neatened. And to have it clean when one cleans it.

Thanks for putting up with my rants.  Sometimes it is just too hard to be dumb. I need my kids around I guess and that's what's really frustrating me. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment