Tuesday, June 12, 2012

See Change

Good evening.

I have been trying, trying to think of how best to address my health problems.  Circulation problems, muscle weakness, overweight, numbness, fatigue, sleepiness...back ache! Those are only a few of the symptoms that plague me. Sorry to mention such old nonsense, but it's the only way we are going to have a starting point from which to gauge future progress.

Today I went to a physical therapist's for a look-over.  I looked them over (:okay) and one of the testing therapists looked me over.  She gave me the basic tests for about an hour....Apparently she found me capable of handling the warm water pool with exercises to be suggested by herself in the future. At first I am just gonna move around and walk up and down. Or round and round, since it is a kind of animal watering tank but four feet deep. Since I am short, just my face will stick out of the water.  I will sign up for a month if it seems, tomorrow, that I can handle being in 85 to 90 degree water without suffering.  The price is good, forty five dollars a month for going in as often as I wish. I am aiming for three times a week, maybe four.  I will go after lunch, early afternoon, while Theo is watching the market close. Always a boring time of day for me.

My aim in doing this is to get stronger muscles and to strengthen my lower back and such.  I would like to be able to get strong enough to feel okay with handling bigger programs with lots of people exercising together like I used to do.  Don't know if I will, but I am going to try it out.

Time for a change, say I. I also got a new summer haircut today.  I would put a photo of it on if there were any hope of its showing up.  Yesterday we went to dialysis class for Theodore, portent of less pleasant change for us, but we have to move with the flow.  And keep changing. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment