Monday, January 24, 2011

Today will be dull....

Good  morning!

Today will be dull, for I cannot think of anything to say.

Yesterday was dull, because I did not get enough sleep the night before. Today will be dull because I took a half benedryl and a half tylenol at bedtime, and spent the night in a leaden slumber.

I had a wonderful dream, though, and woke up at about four o'clock in the middle of it. It was a dream like part of a novel. I was participating in it, though it was not about me.  There was a dynamic creative man in it, and a thoughtful scientifically minded woman. They were in love, or just starting to be that way, and they had just recently met in an environment of chaos like the Katrina aftermath, or Haiti.

Of course, it was about me. Our dreams are always about ourselves, and the other people in them just represent traits or qualities of ourselves. I am a good and interested dream-listener. The little germ of  a story above is just a portent of things about myself, that just may be coming together.

For breakfast today we had bacon and scrambled eggs.  I couldnt bear another McD's offering, and stopped Theodore on the way out the door. I made the bacon in the microwave, but scrambled the eggs on top of the stove. As usual, he is winning out by "going slow" in true union-style with the kitchen revival--until I can take no more bad food and say: ENOUGH! We are going on with out lives, come heck or high water.  Say, maybe that dream last night was about me for sure. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment