Monday, September 5, 2011

Beautiful Monday

Hi!

I woke up at about three, very unhappy from some sort of nightmare. Not a dream, that I could remember, but a feeling of pain, frustration, misery, panic. Then I was awake for a while, but around four or five  I calmed down and went back to sleep.

The feeling I had was, above all things, portentous.  As if something were about to happen that I was actually sensing in my dream.  I do not often have such feelings when asleep, but it did happen a week or so ago also. This time I really wonder.  Maybe it is the Earthquake. We are due for a Big One.

When I got up and went out, the driveway was damp, and so was the newspaper. Not wet, just damp, but I knew we'd had a little rain.  It happened again while I was taking my bath.  And the air is heavy with the possibility of more.  Monsoon weather, floating in from Arizona, perhaps. It's gray outside and pleasant.
In spite of my miserable dream, I feel happy today.

I had more broccoli salad for lunch.  There is enough for dinner. Maybe I have to be sensible and eat my dinner at three and then stop eating, like smart old ladies. It's a good idea, worth trying..... YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment