Friday, September 30, 2011

Off to the Doctor

I am too smart for my own britches, so it is scary to go to the doctor.

I can buffalo with the best of them.

It is scary to have them say, "Okay, I know you don't take the flu shot."

"OK, sounds like you had a bad reaction to tetanus, so we'll skip that order."

It's scary to have the doctor kowtow to my demands. But--that's the way I am.  Once in a while I bow to a wish of his, so he doesn't think I am completely arbitrarily arbitrary.

Today, we decided that I am not that badly off.  But I have to have the blood panel next week on a fasting morning, and then--he'll be in the catbird seat. We'll see who wins that one.

He may be right. But I have to win.  A scary position to be in, for someone who did not get her medical degree.  In the meantime, it's curcumin and resveratrol and krill oil, baby aspirin, and Vits. B, C,D, and cal-ci-um.  Try to dodge big pharma. If I can. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment