Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Short and Sweet

Good morning!

The short and sweet of it is that Theo was quite sick last night. The Kaiser telephone nurse tried to make me take him to the ER, but he refused to go. So we went doctorin' this morning.  He turned out to have a severe bladder infection and bad report on his urine sample. He got an antibiotic shot in the rump and a bunch more pills to take.

I am a bit zonked myself so won't write much. I'll leave you with a beautiful photograph....YAZZYBEL--I call that one, The Queen and her Maids-in-Waiting.
Note that bug hole on one large petal; last week I poisoned the daylights out of the rosebuds.  I cannot get perfect roses without it.  On food plants, I eschew poison entirely.  Roses are another matter. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment