Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Music Day I mean Lunch Day

Good morning!
That is Benjamin walking our two chihuahuas, Birdy and Listy. That picture was taken, I believe, at the Marina here in Chula Vista, where Theo and I used to walk our dogs.  I say used to, because none of the four of us can any longer take a walk of any significance.  There is something rotten in Denmark, my friends, when all four of us suddenly suffer from weakness and lack of muscle strength. With them it is the cheap Chinese dog food.  With us--what?
Well, we shall soldier on.  Today Patricia is coming to play piano, and in honor of Theodore's and my May birthdays, she is taking us out to lunch.  To Zorba's, perhaps, where, instead of zithers, there's a huge and fresh and delicious buffet lunch.  We'll love it and especially love it because there's not a lot of worthless starch. The cold buffet is all kinds of salads, and there 's hot soup: avgolemono, and lentil.  The hot buffet is the danger spot because there is wonderful patstitsio, pasta with tomato sauce.  But there are also fish and chicken, fried and broiled and with sauces.  And that great dish of cheese and spinach in phyllo ; perhaps I can essay a bit of that without getting my yeast cells in a fluster.  I am officially well from my dizziness and fatigue spell of this weekend, but my Purple Doctor is keeping an eye on me. YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment