Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday After Easter

Good morning! This will be short and sweet as I am busy today.

We have been to Walmart to buy dog food, peanut butter, etc.

Benjamin arrived safely home, as he grouchily informed me when I called him up at crack of dawn.

I slept well last night due to 1/2 tylenol, 1/2 benedryl magic potion.

Food today will be just a description of the delicious pasta that I'm eating up there in my picture. Have I written about it before?  It is basil leaves, garlic, spinach leaves, seasonngs, parmesan cheese and pecans whirled up in the blender or you can chop by hand if you prefer a coarser sauce.  This makes a very pleasing dish, both light and satisfying.  And I see I have a chunk of warm french bread nearby. 

For breakfast I had a deviled egg salad sandwich on a Mexican roll that I got at Gonzalez-Northgate the other day. An appropriate breakfast for a day with Easter in it. A soft glazed roll, rather flat and good for a docile type sandwich such as egg salad.  And with that I had a glass of orange juice.  I'd already had a good cup of coffee earlier.  Seven-11 sells delicious seven=eleven brand coffee now.  Really good.

Did I tell you what I had for breakfast after church yesterday?  A large sugar cooky iced in bright green icing, left over from the Easter Even feast the night before. And a huge perfect strawberry.  And black coffee.  What a delicious breakfast that was.....Until tomorrow....YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment