Friday, April 29, 2011

Nothing-to-say Friday

Good afternoon!

Well, it isn't flattering, but that is me up there holding a recorder.  I can't really play it, but--I cannot say that I can't, either, because my high school band flute-trained fingers are fairly at home on it.  I need serious companions, and I would play more and really learn now.  One little lone recorder note is not much on its own.

Well, off I went to the Tops and earned another dismal and humiliating descent of my balloon on the chart.  What is the matter with me?  I know. I like ice cream more than I like winning on a chart.  That's basically it.

The trouble with weight problems is that they are really much more important than charts, be they hopping bunnies or soaring (or sinking) balloons.  For all the flip of the birdie that I may give to my chart and my reputation at the Tops Meeting--I really do have a problem with cholesterol.  I am no spring chicken.  I don't want to take medicine, as I have seen first hand some of the results of medicine-taking in my son Gregory's unfortunate case.  So--it's diet or die.  Or both.

One of my sisters who shall be numberless was told by her doctor to stop playing around and stick to 1200 calories a day--and lose weight.  So far, she has had good results.  Maybe I need a doctor to sternly tell me that.  Perhaps I should conjure up an imaginary doctor to tell me that.  Wow--I just did conjure him up! He is wearing a turban and loose pants and a shirt and Asian kind of vest.  There's a pattern of stars there , somewhere, and flowers, and the color of the clothing is purple.  There he was all the time, just waiting to come and tell me how the cow ate the cabbage.  I shall listen to him when I get a mo, and tell you what he said. I promise I will listen.

Today I sold silver after having held SLV for two weeks and made a profit of 8.82%  ....can that be right?  Well, it obligingly went down after I sold it and made me feel like a Wall Street Queen---but who knows what it will do from here? It was that shaky feeling that made me sell it, and I am not sorry.  There is a ton of stuff to buy out there for sure if I want to risk my little Nest Egg once again.  Love to all, YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment