Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pictures Galore

Good morning!

I am figuring out  more and more how to put on pictures. Thank you thank you thank you to baby sister no. 5, the only one in the family with a brain. (Due to her age, no doubt.)

That's me up there with Sharkey, the most beautiful kitty ever. Sharkey died of old age complicated I am sure by foreign  cat food, last summer. She was old, but, I am now sure, not to herself!   I sat out in the garage with her as she lay dying, and bore out with her for the whole thing.  We buried her out in the yard.  We have a lot of yard what with the Lower Forty and the whole thing. Now I will be able to show you the Lower Forty in pictures, now that I have the Capability.

Oh, yes: the fast.  Well, last night the country did not shut down because a compromise bill was "reached" and things will go forward (badly).  It all sounds fishy to me. Well, I stuck to my plan for eight or nine days, however long it was.   But I guess my obligation to fast is completed as far as politics goes. I will be glad to tone down on the fasting because I felt terrible yesterday afternoon and can't blame it all on the cold and rainy weather. I love rain. (Don't love cold though.)

Some time I will write my colyum about Rains I Have Known.  Paeans, all.  I love rain, I tell you.  We are having alternating rain showers and patches of sun.  Keeps it interesting. I was awakened night before last by a spate of rain on the windows and roof; it just lasted a minute or two, and there was wind.  Driving to my weight loss group yesterday I  drove from my sunny yard, a few blocks later to very wet streets and recent puddling..and arrived at my destination with a few drops from a retreating rainshower still falling on the unwary head.  Interesting.  Oh, and did that eight or nine days of severe (I thought) partial fast produce any weight loss?  Three quarters of one pound.  That's all.  Isn't that strange?  YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment