Thursday, April 7, 2011

Timorous Thursday

Good morning!

Well, I am still trying to load a photo, but now that I have started writing I won't try further on this one. My sister no. 5 is coaching me from afar, but so far there have been no positive results.






 Wow--my sister told me how to do this again, I tried again for the trillionth time, and THERE is Taterton eating his lunch!!!  WOW..it worked. Now --will it work again?

And there below is a wonderful plant that I got from my sister no. 3 in Arizona, where it was growing as a "baby" beside the big one in her front yard.  It is still surviving here with me in moist cold Southern  California, though not doing its best.

In that pot there are some fossils found by Theodore here in Chula Vista in years past.  Developers have pretty well demolished some of the most accessible fossil beds that could exist.  There's a snail--see it?  And some other piece of animal.  We have sharks' teeth too.

I am thrilled.  The photos it gives me as a selection when I hit "browse" is very limited.  The one of the plants in front of the garage wall is not on there, that I can find. But, now encouraged, I shall keep trying.  Thank you, birthday sister no. 5. I really appreciate your persistence in spite of your calling me a nitwit. (Mild, in comparison to the usual family epithets.)  Love to ALL, YAZZYBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment